Emma Grace

Emma is growing up so fast and is getting so busy.  She started 6th grade and now she has begun Band and is running on the Cross Country team.  She goes to school at 7:30 in the morning and doesn't get home until 6:00 at night.  Sometimes she has track meets, too.  Then she empties the dishwasher and we eat dinner so by that time it is time for homework and bed. 
This is a picture of her at the listener appreciation concert this summer with the radio stations in Boise.  She had a great time, and we had fun together.  She is getting a little older and it is getting fun to spend time together.  We miss so much time when I am at work and when I am unhealthy.
I have set a goal to lose 135 lbs before she is 15.  I don't want her to be embarrased of me when she is a teenager, and I want to hang out with Owen and play sports with him.  This is a huge commitment and it is scary to think of the work it will take.  What else may change if I lose a third of my body weight?  What types of things in my life would be different I wonder...